Bib shorts and underwear cannot be returned. Shoes must be in their original packaging.
Please follow the steps below:
- You must contact our customer service by phone or by email and inform them of your wish to return either your entire order or a specific item.
- If it is still within 60 days of your order’s delivery, customer service will send you an email with a prepaid UPS label to affix to the box you will return to us. All items being returned to Mavic require a Return Authorization Number, which will be provided to you on the UPS Return Label.
- Prepare items for shipping and leave your parcel at a UPS drop-off location. Find locations here. Make sure that the courier facility scans the package into their tracking system and provides you a tracking number for your records.
Conditions for returns and refunds:
- Please treat the product(s) with reasonable care and return them in the condition in which they were delivered.
- You must return the product(s) in their original packaging.
- You must include all accessories, user manuals and free gifts that came in the parcel.
- When a product has been purchased as a part of a set (for example a set of wheels or a pair of shoes) all products that are part of the set must be returned.
- You are liable for any diminished value of the product(s) and for missing accessories. Also, if there are any signs of use, or if the product is damaged, scratched or stained, return may be denied by Mavic or only a partial refund may be granted.
- If return is approved, we will refund the price you paid for the product(s) and the initial shipping fee within 14 days of the product’s (or products’) return. However, we will withhold reimbursement until receipt of the product(s) or receipt of evidence that you have sent back the product(s)—whichever is the earliest. Only standard shipping fees will be reimbursed, not express delivery. The refund will be confirmed by email. All refunds will be issued in the same payment method originally used for purchase.