The No. 1 choice of Olympic and world champion track racers, this carbon flyer is crafted with a wind-slicing 5-spoke design and wider rims for maximum stiffness and aero performanceRead full description
Front : 750 gramsMore infos
Unbeatable aero performance shaves seconds off your time.
5 aircraft wing spokes for lower wind resistance.
Engineered stiffness for sharp steering and maximum power transfer.
Woven 3K carbon fiber.
Roll faster with greater efficiency.
The latest generation iO delivers an even greater competitive advantage. It features a wider rim to better integrate the slightly larger tubular tires that are popular with track racers. And each of the five spokes has a NACA profile for further improved aerodynamic drag. The new iO is ready to break its own records.
- Tire: tubular
- 5 aircraft wing shaped spokes
- Woven carbon fiber
- Tyre: tubular
- ETRTO size: 28 tubular
- Body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- QRM bearing preload technology
- Color: Black only
- Fixing nuts
- Valve extender
- User guide
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tire sizes: 18 to 25 mm
- Max Pressure: see indication on wheel and tire If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
Information on specified weight
- The weight of the wheels is announced at +/-5%, without lock-nut, nor rim tape (for the clincher wheels)