Ultra-responsive ride quality.
28mm wide (internal) rims proven fastest through extensive testing with top pro enduro racers. ISM 4D construction, Isopluse lacing and 24 Zicral spokes deliver maximum acceleration in a lightweight package.
Confident handling and durability you can count on.
ISM 4D rim technology minimizes weight without sacrificing strength. Maxtal alloy rims and Zicral spokes for added strength and durability.
UST Tubeless Ready for added traction and control.
User-friendly tubeless technology for better traction and control with reduced risk of punctures. Wheelset ships with UST valves.
Whether you’re an enduro racer or an all-mountain ripper, you need a wheel that delivers the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and lightweight agility—so you can push it on rowdy descents and still hammer up climbs with efficiency. The Deemax Pro, weighing just 1810g, gives you the confidence to nail new lines and carry more speed on technical downhill terrain. It was developed with input from top pro racers, including 2017/2018 Enduro World Series champion Sam Hill. The rims are lightweight, yet also strong enough to withstand the abuses of hard-charging trail riding. Our innovative ISM 4D manufacturing process removes any unnecessary material from the rim. This process minimizes weight and reduces inertia while leaving enough material on the sidewalls and spoke bed where most of the stresses apply. The internal rim width, which affects tire shape and size, is 28mm based on the choice of our pro riders. The result is a wheel that’s strong and light for acceleration and control on the most aggressive trails. The wheel is laced with 24 Zicral spokes for maximum power and brake torque transfer. The rear hub features our fast-engaging ID 360 freehub and is compatible with any drivetrain setup. The front hub is 15x100/20x110 or 15x110 (Boost) compatible, and the rear wheel comes in 12x142 or 12x148 (Boost).
- 1930 grams (Pair 650b/27,5")
- 860 grams (Front 650b/27,5")
- 1070 grams (Rear 650b/27,5")
- 1940 grams (Pair 29")
- 915 grams (Front 29")
- 1025 grams (Rear 29")
- Material: Maxtal
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 28 mm
- Hookless profile
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x28TSS
- ETRTO size 29": 622x28TSS
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Front bearings : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- QRM Auto
- Color: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ASTM CATEGORY 4 : ENDURO AND TRAIL RIDING
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 150kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 46mm to 64mm (1.8" to 2.5")
- UST valve and accessories
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifonction adjustment wrench (delivered with rear wheel)
- User guide
Light and strong Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Light, stiff and strong A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.