The world’s best track athletes won’t use anything else, why should you? This pro-level aero disc wheel is made with a convex lenticular body and a wide rim bed for seamless integration between the wheel and tireRead full description
Front : 1010 grams
Rear : 1070 grams
Unbeatable aero performance, proven by the world’s best athletes.
Convex lenticular body offers exceptional aero performance.
Superior rigidity for maximum power transmission.
Roll faster with greater efficiency.
The Comète Track wheel features two perfectly lenticular flanges that can generate their own momentum when a certain speed is reached. High-modulus unidirectional carbon fibers are wrapped around a honeycomb structure to deliver unrivaled stiffness. The hub runs on ultra-smooth bearings to save the extra watts through reduced rolling resistance.
With all of these technical advantages, it’s no surprise that the world’s best track athletes, sponsored or not, won’t use anything else. Available in both front and rear versions.
- Joint: SUP welding technology
- Tire: tubular
- Symmetrical lenticular walls
- Unidirectional and honeycomb weave, high modulus carbon fiber
- 6106 aluminum rim body
- SUP joint
- Tyre: tubular
- ETRTO size: 28 tubular
- Body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Fixed cog
- QRM bearing preload technology
- Fixing nuts
- Valve extender
- Cog lock nut
- User guide
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tire sizes: 18 to 25 mm
- Max Pressure: see indication on wheel and tire If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- Minimum cog width : 75mm
Information on specified weight
- The weight of the wheels is announced at +/-5%, without lock-nut, nor rim tape (for the clincher wheels)