A rear tyre must maximize the energy transferred to the road and minimize the rolling resistance. A front tyre must provide maximum grip to ensure good control and safe cornering.
maximum power transfer
- Superior energy transfer, reduced rolling resistance and safe grip: Dual compound
- Improved drive: light and supple high density casing
- Higher durability and reduced risk of flats: Dual compound and strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker
- The safest grip with great steering control: Dual compound “S+” with added Silica
- Hold the road in any situation: light and supple high density casing
- Reduced risk of flats: strong Nylon anti-puncture breaker